Launched on BSC network on December 2021
BerylBit (BRB) on BSC🚀🚀🚀
Found this gem! Currently started a reversal and is at only 2.5m mcap and with 4k holders. It will be listed on a low tier CEX when it hits 10m.
BerylBit is a L1 blockchain project coded in rust. It has lots of potential to do a x10-50 or more. A few weeks ago dev Camel did a test run of the blockchain on his live stream with the community. The blockchain will run on a PoW consensus; using the SHA-3 hash algorithm. Encouragement of more Dapp developers to engage with the project, the team will release an assembly for smart contracts to be written in different code languages.
Unruggable DeFi! Curious, how this is possible?
Countless times, investors tend to swap on new listings for the purpose of gaining an early position on a token launch. Accepting the risk of unlocked liquidity with the moral trust of humanity that a developer may lock, tends to bring in unexpected outcomes. The team has found a possible solution to this matter and is working to implement the rejection of “rug” transactions. Join the tg and ask the dev to learn more about it.
Secure and Anonymous
Smart contracts with a network running on PoW that offers private transactions? The team values privacy and a decentralization network. Berylbit has a simple goal, a secure network with the right of being anonymous.
Blockchain Mini Roadmap 🚀🚀🚀
* 10million market cap – List berylbit blockchain on low tier CEX
* 60million market cap – List BerylBit blockchain on medium tier CEX
* 100mil market cap – List BerylBit blockchain on good medium tier CEX
* 300mil market cap – begin marketing
* 500mil market cap – begin BerylBit DeFi memecoin push
* 1billion market cap – List Berylbit blockchain on good tier CEX
* 2billion market cap – begin Major marketing
* 5billion market cap – list on top tier CEX
* 10billion market cap- list on major CEX
* 15billion market cap – Begin helping our DeFi memecoins to attract investors into our blockchain
Hop in on their community telegram at https://t.me/BerylBit
Leave an answer