Easiest Way to Setup & Add Arbitrum Network To MetaMask Wallet on Mobile & Bridge ETH
1. Open your Metamask App. You need to have ETH in the Etherum network to start bridging.
2. To add the Arbitrum network, go to Browser then go to https://chainlist.org/. Search for Arbitrum.
3. Connect your Metamask wallet then click add to Metamask.
4. You can now start bridging ETH to Arbitrum. For this tutorial we are bridging from Hop Protocol.
5. To bridge from Hop Protocol, go to https://app.hop.exchange/#/send?token=ETH
6. Connect your wallet and select ETH in the Send field.
7. In the From field, click on Select Network and choose Mainnet.
8. In the To field, click on Select Network and choose Arbitrum.
9. Enter the amount of ETH you want to transfer in the From field.
10. Click Send and confirm your transaction.
11. Wait for the confirmation and the transaction to go through.