An Introduction to CryptoAsker’s Terms of Service
Welcome to CryptoAsker! Here is a quick summary of the highlights of our Terms of Service:
- Our mission is to share and grow the world’s Cryptocurrency knowledge. The CryptoAsker platform offers a place to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality answers. This empowers people to learn from each other and to better understand the world.
- You own the content that you post; you also grant us and other users of the CryptoAsker platform certain rights and license to use it.
- You are responsible for the content that you post. This includes ensuring that you have the rights needed for you to post that content and that your content does not violate the legal rights of another party or any applicable laws.
- You can repost a small portion of any answer or post posted on CryptoAsker elsewhere, provided that you attribute such content back to the CryptoAsker platform and respect the rights of the original poster, including any “not for reproduction” designation, and do not use automated tools.
- We do not endorse or verify content posted by users. Our content and materials are provided to you “as is,” without any guarantees. You are solely responsible for your own use of the CryptoAsker platform.
- We offer tools for you to give feedback and report complaints. If you think someone has violated your intellectual property rights, other laws, or CryptoAsker’s policies, you can initiate a report at the contact us portal or by using our in-product reporting tool
- .We are pleased that you want to join the CryptoAsker platform and encourage you to read the full Terms of Service.
CryptoAsker Terms of Service
Last Updated: Feb. 10, 2022
Welcome to CryptoAsker! CryptoAsker is a platform to gain and share knowledge of Cryptocurrency, empowering people to learn from others and better understand the Cryptocurrency world.
These terms of service (“Terms of Service”) set forth the agreement (“Agreement”) between you and CryptoAsker, (“CryptoAsker” “we” or “us”). It governs your use of the products and services we offer through our websites and applications (collectively the “CryptoAsker Platform”).
Please make sure to read it, because, by using the CryptoAsker Platform, you consent to these terms.
- The Mission of the CryptoAsker Platform
CryptoAsker’s mission is to share and grow the world’s Cryptocurrency knowledge. The CryptoAsker Platform is a place to ask questions and connect with people who contribute unique insights and quality answers. This empowers people to learn from each other and to better understand the Cryptocurrency world.
- Using the CryptoAsker Platform
- Who Can Use It. Use of the CryptoAsker Platform by anyone under 13 years of age is prohibited. You represent that you are at least the age of majority in the jurisdiction where you live or, if you are not, your parent or legal guardian must consent to these Terms of Service and affirm that they accept this Agreement on your behalf and bear responsibility for your use. If you are accepting these Terms of Service on behalf of someone else or an entity, you confirm that you have the legal authority to bind that person or entity to this Agreement.
- Acceptable Use Policy. In your interaction with others on the CryptoAsker Platform, you agree to follow the Acceptable Use Policy at all times.
- Termination. You may close your account at any time by going to account settings and disabling your account. We may terminate or suspend your CryptoAsker account if you violate any CryptoAsker policy or for any other reason.
- Changes to the CryptoAsker Platform. We are always trying to improve your experience on the CryptoAsker Platform. We may need to add or change features and may do so without notice to you.
- Feedback. We welcome your feedback and suggestions about how to improve the CryptoAsker Cryptocurrency Platform. Feel free to submit feedback at CryptoAsker.com/contact. By submitting feedback, you agree to grant us the right, at our discretion, to use, disclose and otherwise exploit the feedback, in whole or part, freely and without compensation to you.
- Your Content
- Definition of Your Content. The CryptoAsker Platform enables you to add posts, texts, photos, videos, links, and other files and information about yourself to share with others. All material that you upload, publish or display to others via the CryptoAsker Platform will be referred to collectively as “Your Content.” You acknowledge and agree that, as part of using the CryptoAsker Platform, Your Content may be viewed by the general public.
- Ownership. You, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of the copyright and other intellectual property in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted below.
- License and Permission to Use Your Content.
- By submitting, posting, or displaying Your Content on the CryptoAsker Platform, you grant CryptoAsker and its affiliated companies a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, fully paid up, transferable, sublicensable (through multiple tiers), license to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, store, display and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public, and otherwise use Your Content in connection with the operation or use of the CryptoAsker Platform or the promotion, advertising or marketing of the CryptoAsker Platform or our business partners, in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed), including via means of automated distribution, such as through an application programming interface (also known as an “API”). You agree that this license includes the right for CryptoAsker to make Your Content available to other companies, organizations, business partners, or individuals who collaborate with CryptoAsker for the syndication, broadcast, communication and making available to the public, distribution or publication of Your Content on the CryptoAsker Platform or through other media or distribution methods. This license also includes the right for other users of the CryptoAsker Platform to use, copy, reproduce, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, publish, transmit, display, and distribute, translate, communicate and make available to the public Your Content, subject to our Terms of Service. Except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service, this license will not confer the right for you to use automated technology to copy or post questions and answers or to aggregate questions and answers for the purpose of making derivative works. If you do not wish to allow your answers to be translated by other users, you can globally opt out of translation in your profile settings or you can designate certain answers not for translation.
- Once you post an answer to a question, you may edit or delete your answer at any time from public display on https://www.CryptoAsker.com, except in the case of anonymously posted answers. However, we may not be able to control removal of the answer from display on syndicated channels or other previously distributed methods outside of https://www.CryptoAsker.com. CryptoAsker may remove suspected spam from your answers. Once you post a question, it may be edited or deleted by other users or by CryptoAsker at any time. Any edits and changes made by you may be visible to other users. The right for CryptoAsker to copy, display, transmit, publish, perform, distribute, store, modify, and otherwise use any question you post, and sublicense those rights to others, is perpetual and irrevocable, to the maximum extent permitted by law, except as otherwise specified in this Agreement.
- You acknowledge and agree that CryptoAsker may preserve Your Content and may also disclose Your Content and related information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; (b) enforce these Terms of Service; (c) respond to claims that any of Your Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (e) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of CryptoAsker, its users, or the public.
- You understand that we may modify, adapt, or create derivative works from Your Content in order to transmit, display or distribute it over computer networks, devices, service providers, and in various media. We also may remove or refuse to publish Your Content, in whole or part, at any time.
- You further give us the permission and authority to act as your nonexclusive agent to take enforcement action against any unauthorized use by third parties of any of Your Content outside of the CryptoAsker Platform or in violation of our Terms of Service.
- Your Responsibilities for Your Content. By posting Your Content on the CryptoAsker Platform, you represent and warrant to us that: i) you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all necessary licenses or permissions to use Your Content and grant us the rights to use Your Content as provided for under this Agreement, and ii) that posting Your Content violates no intellectual property or personal right of others or any applicable law or regulation, including any laws or regulations requiring disclosure that you have been compensated for Your Content. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others or violation of laws and regulations in connection with Your Content. You are responsible for ensuring that Your Content does not violate CryptoAsker’s Acceptable Use Policy, Copyright Policy,, other published CryptoAsker policy, or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.
- Our Content and Materials
- Definition of Our Content and Materials. All intellectual property in or related to the CryptoAsker Platform (specifically including, but not limited to our software, the CryptoAsker marks, the CryptoAsker logo, but excluding Your Content) is the property of CryptoAsker, Inc., or its subsidiaries and affiliates, or content posted by other CryptoAsker users licensed to us (collectively “Our Content and Materials”).
- Data. All data CryptoAsker collects (“Data”) about use of the CryptoAsker Platform by you or others is the property of CryptoAsker, Inc., its subsidiaries, and affiliates. For clarity, Data does not include Your Content and is separate from Our Content and Materials.
- Ownership. Your Cryptocurrency acknowledge and agree that Our Content and Materials remain the property of CryptoAsker’s users or CryptoAsker. The content, information and services made available on the CryptoAsker Platform are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other laws, and you acknowledge that these rights are valid and enforceable.
- More About Certain Offerings on the CryptoAsker Platform
- Advertisements. The CryptoAsker Platform may include advertisements, which may be targeted to content or information on the CryptoAsker Platform, queries made through the CryptoAsker Platform, or other information, in an effort to make them relevant to you. The types and extent of advertising by CryptoAsker are subject to change. In consideration for CryptoAsker granting you access to and use of the CryptoAsker Platform, you agree that CryptoAsker and its third-party providers and partners may place such advertising on the CryptoAsker Platform. If you wish to become an advertiser, you will be required to enter into separate and supplemental terms with us about providing advertising services on the CryptoAsker Platform.
- Spaces. Spaces is a feature that allows a user to curate content and form communities around shared interests and tastes.
- Subscriptions. Certain content in Spaces or from other areas of the CryptoAsker Platform may be available only by subscription, subject to supplemental terms and conditions.
- Legal, Medical & Other Professional Contributors. Some users who post content are members of legal, medical, and other licensed professions (collectively, “Professional Contributors”). Content posted by Professional Contributors should not be relied on as a substitute for advice from a professional that is appropriate for your specific situation. CryptoAsker has provided certain disclaimer template language that Professional Contributors may edit and incorporate in their answers. Ethics rules differ by state or location, and it is the responsibility of Professional Contributors to determine and provide disclaimers appropriate for their profession and the content provided.
- Buttons, Links and Widgets. You have permission to use CryptoAsker’s buttons, links, and widgets, subject to these Terms of Service (including the disclaimers and limitations of liability) and provided that: (a) your use of such buttons, links and widgets link only to the CryptoAsker Platform; (b) you will not modify such buttons, links, or widgets or associated code in any manner; (c) you will not use any such buttons, links, or widgets in any manner which implies or suggests that CryptoAsker endorses, sponsors, or recommends the website on which such buttons, links and widgets are used; and (d) the use of such buttons, links and widgets, and the website on which such buttons, links and widgets are used do not violate CryptoAsker’s Acceptable Use Policy.
- Web resources and third-party services. The CryptoAsker Platform may also offer you the opportunity to visit links to other websites or to engage with third-party products or services. You assume all risk arising out of your use of such websites or resources.
- Services that Require Separate Agreement. Certain features or services may require that you enter into a separate and supplemental written agreement prior to use.
Contact. Feel free to contact us through cryptoasker.com/contact with any questions about these terms.