JollyCake is the next evolution of a yield-generating contract on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC): you get rewarded in CAKE instead of tokens. The token contract employs a static rewards system—13% of every transaction is split in two:
• 10% CAKE is redistributed to holders.
• 1% is used to fuel the liquidity pool exchange growth.
• 2% CAKE is allocated to the Buy back / Marketing wallet.
**Extra 1% Sell Fee**
Swing trading is a common practice that can affect price action. To incentivize holding and reducing pump/dump dynamics, we added an extra 1% sell fee on top of the initial
13% transaction fee. Total sell fee = 14%
This is a concept that was popularized by Safemoon. The mechanism incentivizes token holders to hold in order to earn dividends from the transactions (buys and sells).
Redistribution is based on percentage (in the contract), current token balance and number of holders.TL; DR: You receive more tokens automatically.
We created a unique system that auto-claims for every single holder the amount due. We call it the JollyCake Machine. The way it works for holders: You buy tokens and hold them, every 60 minutes you’ll automatically receive CAKE in your wallet. Not a single action is required. Your JCAKE tokens amount is persistent and won’t change.
Note: In periods of low volume CAKE may not be sent out every hour, but don’t worry. It accumulates and is then sent when ready. You’ll never miss out.
**Behind The Scenes:**
• The contract keeps track in an array of all token holders.
• The contract keeps an index into the array for processing.
• Every transaction processes a certain number of users, depending on the transaction size (bigger token transfers can process more, since the gas will still be proportionally less than the value of the tokens).
• The token is based on a Dividend-Paying Token Standard, which means all CAKE the contract gains will be split equally proportionally to the token holders.
• When a user is processed, the contract checks how many withdrawable dividends they have, and if it is above the minimum threshold for auto-claims, will either automatically claim those dividends for CAKE, or automatically buy back tokens for them.
This system is fully automated and doesn’t add minimal gas fees proportional to value transferred. The number of holders processed through each transaction is dynamic and based on transaction size. Holders will receive dividends from the queue based on their position in the array. It’s a fair system, fully automated. Minimum token balance is 20,000 JCAKE tokens to receive CAKE distributions.
**DEX Public Listing:**
Following the Fair Launch, JCAKE tokens will become available for purchase on PancakeSwap Exchange.
Token Information (provisional)
Network: Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20)
• Name: JollyCake
• Ticker: JCAKE
• Contract address: 0x3F33ad0bfF70C577cF1147df01efdc5FBA5c5300
• Decimals: 9
• TOTAL SUPPLY : 1,000,000,000
• INITIAL TOKEN BURN: 200,000,000 (20%)
• TOKENS FOR PANCAKE LISTING: 750,000,000 (75%)
• MARKETING FUND: 50,000,000 (5%)
• Fair Launch Time : March 27th 2022
• Liquidity Locked: 100% – Unlock Date : 12 months
**Security of JollyCake**
Locked Liquidity – Initial liquidity will be locked for 12 months to provide holders with peace of mind that the token can always be exchanged. A trusted 3rd party, Mudra, will operate as the middle man to ensure that all raised liquidity is locked in a secure locker for the full timeframe.
**Contract Audit Prior to Launch**
In an effort to increase transparency and ensure security, the team has purchased a top-tier audit with Dessert Finance. We’ll be able to ensure no vulnerabilities can be found such as:
• Integer Overflow
• Integer Underflow
• Callstack Depth Attack
• Timestamp Dependency
• Parity Multisign Bug
• Transaction-Ordering Dependency
The token contract is verified and available for viewing on bscscan.