1. Coinbase – For trading cryptocurrency, this site is one of the most trusted platforms. This website offers the individual the ability to trade different kinds of digital assets on an insurance and secure platform.
2. Bittrex – This site is perfect for the customers who want industry-leading security practices, reliable digital wallets, and lightning-fast trade execution.
3. Poloniex – This site includes trading tools that are advanced for exchange, lending, and trading. It monitors the money 24/7 and keeps it safe. Cold storage is also available.
4. Cryptopia – With a much lower trading fee, this site is said to support hundreds of virtual cryptocurrencies. The main focus is on the user experience along with the integration of additional service, which can include wallet and marketplace.
5. Gemini Exchange – This is a New York-based exchange and is available in 48 US states and various other countries, including Hongkong, South Korea, Singapore, UK, Canada, and Puerto Rico. There are no withdrawal fees and deposits, but there is a charge of about a 1% fee for trades to both the seller and the buyer.